Thursday, June 24, 2010

What beauty tip did your mother give you that you still do today and would be glad to share with someone else?

drinks lots of water and hydrate yourself properly ...... eat fresh fruit and vegies and resist the urge to exist on packaged food........ highly processed, chemically preserved, nutritionally void packaged food.





peace baby


♥What beauty tip did your mother give you that you still do today and would be glad to share with someone else?
hey you ...... thanks for BA luv and have a fabulous fabulous day / night.





peace Report Abuse
What beauty tip did your mother give you that you still do today and would be glad to share with someone else?
I didn't get any beauty tips from my mom. I was the third girl in the family and Mom longed for boys so our relationship was strained.





Fortunately we lived a block away from my grandparents who loved me and from their unconditional love I developed my own tip for my daughter and now my 4.5 month old granddaughter: Unconditional Love.
My mom wasn't good at beauty tips. She intimidated me and also acted like she wanted me to look ugly so I'd get rejected (again). But my older sister was good at telling me what colors go good together, and what clothes are worn together. She was almost 12 years older than me, so naturally she saw me do a lot of things that looked stupid to her, but she was patient about it most of the time. I am still very color conscious and got into the habit of never wearing anything that clashes and only wearing what goes well together and the colors that look good on me too.
Noxzema fave wash-not the new stuff, but the old original stuff. She always told us to use it because it does the job by cleaning your skin, keeping it moisturized the right way, and not putting a lot of everything else in there. Well when I was a teen and all the new products came out like Clearasil, I HAD to try them and thought they would be something better...no way, they broke my sensitive skin out, and the only thing to help clear it all up was my good ol' trusty Noxzema :-)





So I just love it, and I always tell people it's something you can depend on. Hope this helps you out though :-)
My precious mother is why I smile so much today.


I quote her a lot, my friends tell me. She made a lasting impression. She told me to stand up straight %26amp; keep a smile on my face. It is second nature to do so after all these years. I've made two peoples day when they smile back. Most everyone does %26amp; it feels so right %26amp; good. I am very friendly %26amp; have many friends.


Keep Smiling and Thanks for asking ---
Moisturize! She is 60 and most people don't thin she's over 45. She is a very fair skinned red-head and even through the 80's sun-baking she wore sun block and is now WAY better looking then her friends and YOUNGER sisters. I've always followed that advice and being told I ';can't be over 25'; when I'm almost 33 is totally worth it!
well , i am only 16 , but since i was five , my mom always told me to apply sunscreen everyday , even if it rains , and i still do it today and i read an article that says if you apply sunscreen frequently , you wont have many wrinkles when you are old =)





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
well she told me this, and i always keep it in mind, when you find a pair of jeans that fits, and i mean FITS, do not look at the price tag because if they are perfect they will last a long time you and you cant put a price on that.
Always buy good shoes and keep them in good condition. People notice shoes- it says a lot about you. Women especially notice shoes on other women, but they notice them on men too.





Manny: Heresy!
To always, always take off my makeup and wash my face at night; and to use moisturizer even though my skin is oily. (You just have to use the right kind.)
';Always have cute hair.';





Yeah, yeah..my Mom's idea of cute hair may be the same as Playboy's idea, but my Mom still looks great! :P
Is this a joke? My mom did not give out beauty tips.
Always shave your 'stache when you've just gotten out of the shower.
Never pluck all of your eyebrow hair. It may not grow back. I live it. =0)
careful not to cut yourself when you shave your face.
just smile and u c ur beauty .....put make ups and dont smile still u look ugly no one c u hehe.
dont use anything on ur face except for water, baby soap and moisturiser
Lol... I give my mom beauty tips.
my mom told me to never use blue eyeshadow.
theres alot of them.


But,i guess everyone of you knows tht already


its like so common

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection