Thursday, June 24, 2010

HElp BEauty Tips Please!?!?

Im 12 and my mom doesn't let me wear make-up my face looks nothing like it should,my nails are always ugly looking my hair is very long and I have side bangs I need tips and im trying to impress this person that I like please helpHElp BEauty Tips Please!?!?
Your mom will probably let you get face wash! Get the nice neutrogena stuff. Washing your face twice a day will keep it clean [to prevent acne] and give you a healthy glow. Drink lots of water, it help EVERYTHING! Trust me, I'm 14 and for an extra credit in health class i did this water excersice thing. You had to drink 3/4 of a gallon everyday for a week and write down any changes you notice. My skin looked healthier everywhere, and I felt much more energized. And I was able to excersice longer and harder without passing out. Even my nails were better. They weren't flaky and brittle.





Anyways, water is good:) Ask your mom if you can tweeze your brows. Don't over do it, just get rid of the stray hears. It will instantly open your face and make it look happier:)! If you keep a clean, smooth face and nice eyebrows, no makeup will look really good. Be nice to your mom and obey her rules. This way, you will earn her trust.





Good luck with everything! Hope I helped:)HElp BEauty Tips Please!?!?
Smile and let your inner beauty show! Give this person a chance to discover how sweet the real you is without any false adornment. Talk to him with confidence and interest. He will then know exactly how gorgeous you are inside %26amp; out when he looks in your eyes and sees them sparkling just for him.
flat iron your hair and wash your face really good and you wont need any make-up you look fantastic already so just do what i said and you will look fine to yourself and others good luck tell me how it goes.
try straightening your hair and washing for face very well every morning. i'm pretty sure you don't need make-up, many girls don't. after you straighten your hair, if your bangs look weird you can pin them up in a small poof (or you can pull them back flat if you would like to. good luck!
well yes use a straighting iron im 12 to and its really hard when my mom somtimes wont let me were certain stuff but also if u have a pale face pinch youre cheeks so the get a lil rosey.
Do you have a friend that does wear make up... you could get some from her.





If you dont buy an eyelash curler... they make your eye lashed look better there for making your eyes stand out more. Put on alittle mascara... not alot just enough to make your eyes stand out. If you do this right your mother will never know that you are wearing make up. ....


You should practice first though, no one getting it right on there first try.





For your nails buy a file and take a tooth brush to them to make them clean. You could always clip them off. I have a problem keeping my nail clean to because I'm always outside playing sports or being messy... lol





Yours looks should impress him... remember natural beauty. People dont need to wear make up to be pretty.
try using an emery board on your fingernails, keep your face and nails clean, put lotion on your hands before you go to bed at night. Wash your face 3 times a day and brush your teeth, Being clean and fresh looking will make you attractive and feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection