Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty TIPS!!! PLEASE HELP!?

Beauty Tips!!!!!! HELP!!!?





Hi, I am making a website that is all about beauty and skin and makeup and so on. I need your help to assist me with beauty tips and tricks. If you have any tips, please leave them as a comment here. Or you can email me at my website address beautyheadquartersUSA@yah... I will not use your web address for anything but the use of the beauty tips. My website is also a work in progress (I started it today). And if you would like to help, you can sign up to be a writer for my site! Please email me with reasoning why you want to be a writer along with the application on the internet. Tell me a little bit about yourself, how old you are, etc. No lying. I am willing to accept people of any age. My online website is beautyheadquarters.wetpaint.com





i would love your help/ comments as i develop my site!





ThanksBeauty TIPS!!! PLEASE HELP!?
My best advice for a beauty tip. WOW, this is hard because I am a ';DIVA'; and I have a lot of tricks.





1. If you have thin legs wear heels that tie around the ankle. It makes your legs look thicker.





2. Always put insoles in your heels. So you can be cute and comfortable. Make sure they don't show. Thats tacky.





3. Get a classic black dress its great for every occasion. Business, clubbing, etc.





4. Show skin with class, If you got a lot of leg out, cover the clevage. If you got a lot of cleavage, cover the legs. This is classy. There's nothing worse than watching a women trying to pull up her shirt and pull down a skirt.





5. Always wear natural make-up. The key to make up is that no one knows that your wearing alot.





6. Always wash your face completely with a facial cleanser before and after your apply make up. Dont want to clog those pores and have pimples everywhere.





7. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE NO NO!!! Never ever show your panties. Make sure your panty lines aren't showing. Wear a thong if you need to. You have on a bright color such as white or yellow wear dark underwear! You have on low rise jeans, wear low rise panties.





8. Don't be afraid to try different things to discover what works for you as far as style.





9. Match your accessories. Red belt, shoes, purse. If in doubt wear a black purse.


I hope this helps. I have more but I just drew a blank. Have fun and I will visit the site.Beauty TIPS!!! PLEASE HELP!?
one the fashion part u should right the unique sylie of u!@ your web site!
  • fashion jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection