Thursday, June 24, 2010

COME ON GiVE ME UR BEAUTY TiPS/SECREST!!! PLEASE! =)?

WHAT R UR BEAUTY TIPS/SECRETS!?!?!COME ON GiVE ME UR BEAUTY TiPS/SECREST!!! PLEASE! =)?
I know most people think this is insane,but don't take mascara off before you go to bed!You may have smudges all over your pillow but you comb your eyelashes then apply mascara and they'll be really curly.COME ON GiVE ME UR BEAUTY TiPS/SECREST!!! PLEASE! =)?
Biolage lol.





I don't consider anyone to be ugly, it all depends on your personal style and more importantly the way you carry yourself. It's no secret, but so many people fail to realize that.





I can't even read what was said below my comment. If I were you (gangsta), I would skip the plastic surgery and take some english classes. Unless I'm wrong and there are three g's in suggestion. ';der'; yup, you said it.
Firstly, you don't need to write in all capitals - it's the internet equivalent of yelling.





My beauty tips? I'll put them in a list, I have quite a few - fortunately, most of them are pretty simple.





- Get a good amount of sleep. About 8-10 hours per night is good. Too little isn't good (bags, anyone?) but neither is too much.





- Eat healthily (lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, lots of calcium, iron, fibre... you should know this) and drink lots of water, at least 2 litres or 8 glasses-worth a day.


Really, this is the best tip I can give you. If you're healthy, you look great, whether you wear makeup or not. If you're unhealthy, no amount of makeup can make you look good. Trust me - I learned this one the hard way!





- Work with your features, don't try to mould them into something else. For example, I have a big nose. I tried ';fixing'; it with darker shades of foundation to make it look smaller, but all it did was make me look like I had chocolate icecream on my nose. Not a good look! So you have big/small/close-set/far-apart eyes, or a hooked/ski-jump/wide/narrow nose, or full/thin/wide/narrow lips... don't worry about them! I can assure you, somewhere out there, there is a person with the exact feature you want (e.g. a small nose, full lips) wishing their facial features were more like yours!





- Have fun with makeup and hairstyles, and don't take yourself too seriously! Just muck around (try getting a really big, cheap thing of eyeshadows, blush, eyeliner, etc. - costs around $20) and you'll eventually find a look that suits you.








Good luck! :)
go with your eye colour
Use baby oil as a makeup remover. It removes everything very very easily (including mascara), its cheap and is gentle on the eye area, which is the most delicate area of the face.
Ok, I'm not saying this because I sell Avon. I'm saying this because their products work! And as for beauty tips, their brochures are chock full of them now that they have Patrick Dempsey's wife Jillian promoting and innovating their make-up lines AND doing all the models' make-up.
Take really good care of yourself this summer- its going to be bad hot weather..you shud wash your face often... and be sure to avoid using too much deep moistures...





Paint your toe nails...





Lips gloss shud be always available in your purse.





Try to avoid mascara since its summer





stick with cool and light color...





Avoid wearin shoez





drink lotta water...its good for your skin..





Avoid deep fried food

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection