Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Please-please-please I need some beauty tips!!*pics*?

please help me with my question!!


it's really important to know your opinion!!!


don't answer this one answer the one in the link!!


thanks ppl!!!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…Please-please-please I need some beauty tips!!*pics*?
the guy probably likes her because you are a whore and look like a drag queen. and you are overly concieted. and to to your edit about boobs: considering, you dont have a beautiful face, boobs do matter for you. and you dont have any.Please-please-please I need some beauty tips!!*pics*?
I think you should get a nose job and a boob job and dye your hair blonde. Also try and dress classier. Maybe he will like you more then.
you can first start by gettin a fckin life
You need to whitten your teeth a bit and lose about 5 lbs and you will look cute. .=
hahas ur so pethetic. your just getting people to bag you out and u think ur so kool.
get over yourself
PLUCK YO DAMN EYEBROWS!
Here's a tip for ya, dont be such a B*TCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection