Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BEAUTY TIPS.. pretties!! need help..?

can you give me tips on how to look beautiful?





guidelines on how to dress well.. can you also give me tips on how to attract my bf's relatives??BEAUTY TIPS.. pretties!! need help..?
Honey, I will just give you my opinons but I can't guarantee they will work for you. Let's start with the face. For good skin make sure you clean your face twice daily with a mild cleanser and afterwards use some face lotion. I use dove it makes me glow :) Secondly, if you have any redness, darkness or blemishes cover these with some concealer. Find a foundation that matches your skin well and make sure you blend it very well around your chin and jaw. After this apply some powder to set your makeup and prevent shine, especially the forhead, nose and chin area. Next apply some shimmery, pink blush to your cheeks and forhead. Don't forget some lipgloss and eyeshawdow. My tips for makeup is to prevent lipstick from getting on your teeth stick your fingers in your mouth ( I know it sounds weird, and suck on them as your pull them out).





I would recommend if you are going out to bring along your concealer, powder, and lipgloss in your purse for any touch ups. If you like to dress well, I would say stick with clothes that are feminine and classic. B. Moss is a good store for this kind of style. Don't reveal too much, the b/f relative won't like this. My other beauty tips are stand up straight, no slouching, keep your teeth white, and make sure your hair and makeup are always done at all times except before bed or working out or at the beach. Always curl your hair and make sure it is clean, dandruff free and volumized. A woman must look her best at all times:) People truely do judge us by the way we keep ourselves whether we like it or not so kudos to you for wanting to look your best. When I first got married I didn't wear makeup all the time and EVERYONE talked bad about me. When it got back to me it really hurt but I accept thats life. I would advise you and all other females to just look your best at all times even if you are just lounging aroung the house with your guy. If we want to look good for strangers we should want to look good for them. I just want others not to feel that pain of people talking about how horrible they look without makeup. Good luck and remember a humble and kind spirit make you truely beautiful!





God BlessBEAUTY TIPS.. pretties!! need help..?
cover up some for the family. make it a lil more conservative. wear colors that compliment your skin tone %26amp; figure without looking grandma-ish, stripper-ish or old fashion. try on clothes at the mall with your friends just for fun. maybe you will make or find a new style that you like %26amp; looks cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection