Thursday, June 24, 2010

Greek beauty tips plz!!!?

Hi I am a Fyromian.I have a hair problem.





I grow hair on my upper lip, and my eyebrows a lot. Oh yea did I also mention that I grow hair in my danger zone ;)





How do I get rid of this hair in a natural way? without hurting the environment.





I'd figure that I would ask you guys because Greece is all about being perfect and natural. Also, can I be friends with some of you guys? PLZZZZGreek beauty tips plz!!!?
your hair is not the only problem!Greek beauty tips plz!!!?
Hello my dear fyromian cousin. How are the folks back home? As for your hair problem, hmmm, I don't know what to tell you. Is it a lot? Maybe you could use scissors. That would be environmentally safe, wouldn't it? And you could use the hair clipppings as a fertilizer. Or else give them to a bird to use in building her nest.
noooooooo





You cant stoop to their level, just because some people are stupid doesnt make it right for you to do it too, its just going to keep them posting stupid questions in the greek section -_-
Keep it, its the style in Fyrom anyway so you would fit in!
yes hold this special pinapple for me i have removed the pin for you...dont let go now..call ur country men around then show them the pineapple....
Some sums of Greek ';yogurt';... always help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection