Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need some beauty tips or advice?

Green is certainly his signature color, but the footwear and hemline are pretty outdated. Also, he could maybe grow his hair out, just a bit. His complexion is great, must eat well. So just a few minor updates, and give him my number, please!Need some beauty tips or advice?
Hmmm, I really don't know. He looks a little green to me.Need some beauty tips or advice?
Longer dress.
i bloomin well need some advice. how do i get rid of these zits without a flame thrower, cor I'm nutty me
take the leaves away and give him a banana
wow,its good to be seen in green..thanks hun!!!lol
Hahah,yea ......nice


Thx
He should consult The Incredible Hulk.
It ain't easy being green....
Shave the fro....bro
No thanks, I'm good. :)
I would suggest that he use some lighter tones, you know, to even out his green hue. Then, change to a different set of leaves maybe more of the autumn color schematic with the rusts and yellows, hmmmm?





After that, I think he would be date worthy.





Sandy :O)
he should wear spring colors.
i wonder if his panties are made of leaves as well?


or if he wears condoms too?
I think your perfect, Just lay off the greens for a while !!!





Love your screen name and pic !
Thanks, that's great. Really great, I was wondering where I was going wrong.





And green is in this season after all..





Thank you, love, you're a great help :)





G'day :)
I wonder if he's single?
Keep it going, hot stuff! Your macho self puts money in my husband's bank account.
Wonder uses Mr. Big Lover Lips lip balm. That is why my lips are always pretty, pink and so soft to kiss.
Trim the leaves off the bottom of your shift %26amp; show the people what you are working with.





Ya ...know ... truth in advertising ....Giant ... or ...not.
He needs a little more color variety in his life doesn't he?!LOL;)
He might soak himself in red paint the next time.
Jolly good great giant advice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection