Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any fashion/beauty tips??

anything. thanksAny fashion/beauty tips??
When you are wearing make-up always put a little bit of a super light beige to white color (not sparkly or shiny) in a small half circle on the inner corner of your eye - as in inner top lash line swooping around to inner lower lash line - and right underneath your eyebrow. If you are a woman of color you'll want to choose a bit darker of a color, but the goal is still to have a lighter than your skin highlight in these areas. It will really brighten up your whole face. It works wonders even when the only other make-up you're wearing is mascara and lip gloss! (FYI: I feel I should make sure you know I'm not a guy due to my screen name! haha)Any fashion/beauty tips??
i know everyone always says ';get your beauty sleep,'; but something my mom told me is that your body heals itself best between the hours of 10 and 2 at night. I find that when I get a decent amount of sleep between those times, my skins looks a thousand times better the next day.
drink plenty of water...it'll make ur skin gorgeous!
Drink plenty of water


Get enough sleep so u dnt have bags


Nice pair of flats and bag to go wiv most of ur outfits


Always have lipgloss, mascara and eyeliner in ur bag





Wear a smile, it illuminates every part of you and others can see it.
skinny jeans.....they are awsome


bags.....tna bags are hot


get cute flats


diorshow mascara is the best.....and mac lipgloss rocks!!!
Wear skinny jeans and anything from pac sun as long as it's cute! I love pac sun! drink lots of water because it helps out your skin ALOT! eat salads! I like beaniees as well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection