Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best beauty Tips?!?!?!?

What are you BEST beauty tips?


hair? skin? make up? clothes? zits?





Anything!Best beauty Tips?!?!?!?
wear sunblockBest beauty Tips?!?!?!?
A white smile (use crest whitestrips), smell nice (nothing overpowering; something feminine %26amp; light like Clinique Happy), well groomed brows. For the skin I LOVE Neutrogena Pore Refining cleanser, it gets rid of blackheads. Always use lots of sunblock and Neutrogena lotion with self tanner works great to give you a glow. Always wear clothes that fit well and that you are comfortable in; it will show through! And smile often!
Tinted moisturiser.


Always enhance and tone your skin, it's what brings out everything else.
Vaseline every night on eyelashes to make them grow longer. :)





also, dove energy glow body moisturizer! its THE BEST on pale skin... it doesn't streak, and its the perfect tone. just make sure you don't put it on right before you go somewhere because once it dries, it smells a little funkey.. its better to wear it right before bed so it has some time to wear off.
Lets see, I wash my hair with rain water to make it softer and when its oily or shampoo doesn't work I use water and vinegar.I handwash some clothes and add a drop of one of my favorite essential oils To The Water, I read that st.Hilegrade used to do that (sorry, i don't know how to spell her name.) I eat two cups of vegetables a day and fruits when I can and try to do everything they say is good for you.The basics of beauty are basically health and hygiene.Hope I helped.
Never pop a pimple lol.
  • fashion jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection