Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random Beauty Tips!?

any fashion beauty make-up etc.. fun tips that work!Random Beauty Tips!?
Toothpaste. Prefferably white paste, applied to a zit will dry it up almost overnight. Put it on before bed and watch the shrinkage in the morning.





Baking soda in your bathwater. Softens the water and in turns helps soften your skin. Helps to gently exofoliate (slightly) but mostly helps to hydrate and smooth the skin. (Can also be used with toothpaste or peroxide for brushing teeth. Abbrasion helps to scrub plaque off the teeth.)





Bras - I just went to a bra party and got my correct size. Get fitted (many specialty stores do this for free - I know Lane Bryant does for the bigger ladies.) We put star stickers where our ';buttons'; were with our old bra on our shirt then put on the new bra on and watched the stickers fall! Get sized and see how proud ';the ladies'; stand then. I've been with my fiance for nearly four years and suddenly I catch him staring at my chest all the time. (Most women need a larger cup and smaller band.)





I add moisturizer to my foundation to thin it down and make it more sheer. I love Revlon's Colorstay, but it is a little heavy to me, so I put little of my Clinique moisturizer in it and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE. Then I just skip the moisturizing step in the morning, built in.





**Edit**





I know she didn't just say that petite girls are more liked by guys. Some ';lady'; is gonna break her little a55 in half one day.Random Beauty Tips!?
1. wash face 2x everyday...u could do three times a day if u wanted but dont overwash. Use a good cleanser, toner, and oil-free moisterizer.





2. dont leave purse or bag ro whatever in public restrooms or school restrooms.





3. a classy lady would put toilet paper on the toilet in public restrooms b4 sitting on it





4. keep ur makeup light and natrual looking.





5. petitte women are liked more by guys.





6. take biotin to make hair grow long





7. never overdo anything!





8. clean urself nice and neat





9. pick out clothing you'll wear for bout 2-3 years so u dont waste money and buy clothes that suites your skin tone and look good in.





10. dont blow-dry hair when wet...leave it to dry itself cuz the heat can damage ur hair unless flat iron
Skin...is the largest organ of our body. Treat it well.


* Drink lots of water


* Do not drink alcohol


* Use sunblock when exposed to the sun


* Use a good body lotion or cream after every bath or shower, and more often if skin seems dry.
Go to sephora and buy the bare minerals or something like that.
try new an different techniques all the time. (this is with nail polish, hair, clothes, make-up an ect...)
Fun makeup tutorials (with step by step pictures or videos) can be found at BeautyQA.com!
  • fashion jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection