Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty tips ........ clear complexion????

lately i have had way more zits/spots than id normaly get and i want a clear complexion like the girls at school but i don't just wanna cover up with conceler beacuse apprently it makes it worse and good tips on how to get rid of them or cover up


??Beauty tips ........ clear complexion????
I know how you feel. When I was in school, I hated getting pimples. But the science is getting better. Ever hear of copper peptides? Check out this site:


www.skinbiology.com. There's a copper serum you can buy that really gets rid of zits.


I also like using Nuetrogena's Acne Foaming Wash with salicylic acid in it. Works really well.


Best of luck to you, and remember, we all have had acne at one time or another, even the beautiful people get them, too.Beauty tips ........ clear complexion????
It depends on how much you want to spend. I have actually tried proactive solution and it really does work. It also does not take long to see results. I am assuming you are a teenager, if you are older than 21yrs old, there is an OBAGI Skin System that I am currently using which makes the skin look beautiful, however it is pretty pricey. I hope this helps.
You can use clear skin conceler. It fights acne and covers it... But other then that, just wash your face regularly...
1st make sure that whenever you prespire, or full on sweat wash your face or blot it with oil blotting sheets (clean%26amp;clear, or Clinique). 2nd, the strangest thing has worked for me a tip given to me by someone I can't even remember, the minute I notice a blemish I put neosporin on it, and it is the perfect remedy unless the zit has been around for a day already. 3rd I drink alot of water so my body doesn't hold on to toxins. 4 take vitamins. 5 think positive and will yourself to have good skin. 6 if you're like one of my friends and none of that works see a dermatologist, or use Proactiv.
you should buy clearasil 10% peroxide cream. U put it right on top of the zit and it will get better in a few days, using it all night, before u go to bed, will give u great results, i use it all the time
i recently bought a line of products from the body shop. it's their tee trea oil wash/toner/moisturizer set. the tea tree oil is a natural way to fight off acne and it's worked for me (i've tried everything from stuff at the drug store to proactiv) i'd recommend getting the wash and toner. they also have a tee tree oil stick with you put right on the zit and it's a concentrated amount of ';medicine'; to get rid of the zit quicker. good stuff :)
Acne Free really works. I started usins it and noticed a change really quickly! It is only 3 steps and you use it morninga nd night. I bought it at target. GOod Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection