Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The best beauty tips please!?

i no a few but any more would be great! xThe best beauty tips please!?
Start using anti-wrinkle/anti-aging cream in you early 20's and continue on forever! I do it and my mom and grandmother did it-do it. And wow they look amazing!!The best beauty tips please!?
Olive oil is good for your fingernails...before bed, put some olive oil on a Q-Tip and rub it on your fingenails, especially around the cuticle area.





It will make your fingernails grow faster. How do I know? When I worked at a fast food place, my job was to put the olives on the sandwiches. My nails on my right hand grew faster then the left hand (my right hand touched the olives).





stardust
When applying mascara, put the brush under your top eyelid and while moving the brush up onto the eyelash a little, also blink onto it. It helps. Also, if you have alot of time, or even jsut 10 minutes, take a safety pin and CAREFULLY use it to seperate each individual lash, so none stick together. It makes a huge difference!
I collect all my beauty tips in the source, maybe some of them would be of interest to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection