Friday, December 11, 2009

Please Help ! Beauty tips ?

I had pen on my face so i scrubbed untill it came off but i also ended up scrubbing untill a layer of my skin came off and its been a couple days and its really red and sore and its drying up. I need some tips on how to get rid of it , ive tried lotion and none of it seems to help much . If you could give me advice on how to get rid of it i would be greatful .


Thanks in advance : )Please Help ! Beauty tips ?
You can use a lotion with aloe vera %26amp; vitamin e to help calm the irritation and invest in a medicated ointment (just an over the counter one from the pharmacy) to speed up the healing process.





When the wound has healed continue using the lotion for just a few extra days to give it a little extra TLC.Please Help ! Beauty tips ?
owww sounds painful :(





but i had a scab on my face ( i know terriblleee) and my docotr gave me bactroban oitment.. it helps kill all the bacteria and repairs the skin in like less than 4 days!!! its awesome, its a prescription though so you HAVE to see your doc.





hope i helped, goodluck!
I'd just keep using a moisturiser until it's gone. It will go.


I always get really dry skin and it goes with time. Moisturies as much as you can, but with one that has no fragrences.
  • fashion jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection