Saturday, December 5, 2009

I just realized allllll the flaws my face has... Need beauty tips ASAP please!?

I have a round face, very wide cheekbones, chubby cheeks even tho I'm Not fat, a tiny pug nose that is rounded at the tip, very small, thin nostrils and my eyebrows are too close to my eyes which makes me look angry %26amp; as well as looking like I have a very high forehead. I hate all photos I've ever seen of myself but in real life I believe I look better; though they say the camera never lies... Are there any tricks to putting on makeup that will help my face with all these problems, to appear to be more evenly porportioned?? What hairstyle would look best? I currently have waist length hair which is always worn down %26amp; the bangs swept over to one side because thats all my hair will let me do to it since it's so thin ~ ugh!!!I just realized allllll the flaws my face has... Need beauty tips ASAP please!?
I am sure you are pretty, but you are very critical about your features. That shows from the way that you described yourself. That said, I suggest that you go to a beauty counter at a department store, such as MAC's and have them do a makeup for you. At the end, you may have to purchase something from them, but you will learn some tricks.I just realized allllll the flaws my face has... Need beauty tips ASAP please!?
Get a shorter hairvut that will hug and define your face better, it helps a lot. Also, experiment with different makeup! You will be amazed at how much a little will do, especially the haircut.
We all look different, that's the beauty of diversity! If you are really concerned about your looks, though, try visiting one of the major cosmetics counters for a mini-makeover. Nordstrom is really good. They offer free make-up consultations. Plus, it's way fun!
First things first - don't be so hard on yourself! And don't stress out. A bit of make up and a good hair cut can dramatically improve our appearance and make even the most plain woman attractive. Don't worry about the way you look in photographs...a lot of people can look oridinary in photographs and quite striking in real life. The way we see ourselves in photographs and the way we perceive ourselves in general is often very different to the way others see us (you might think you look dreadful in photos but other people might think you look great)..so don't waste time stressing about this. Recognize the good features that you have. You might call your nose tiny and pug-like, but you're probably rather lucky to have a small nose. As for your round face, very long hair will not do anything for it. The best cuts for round faces are soft curls, graduated bobs and feathered styles which add length and slim the face shape. Avoid centre partings too. You sound like you have good bone structure so layer your hair so that it cuts in at your cheekbones to accentuate the cheekbones - this also widens the eye area. As for make up, blush and bronzer can do WONDERS to contouring your face shape. I recommend booking yourself in for a make up lesson with a professional make up artist who will be able to not only tell you, but show you exactly how to use blush and bronzer. As for your eyebrows, have you over-plucked them? Book in with an eyebrow shaper and get them professionally done, or alternatively consult a make up artist who can help you shade in eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil. Unfortunately, there is not an awful lot that can be done about thin hair, unless you want to try and add some extentions for more volume. The above hairstyles I mentioned will also create the allusion of thicker hair - but talk to your hairdresser for more information :)
if you have a round face, don't cut your hair short.. it will only make it look rounder.. go for a look with layers.. and yeah Nordstrom is great for make-up consultations. %26lt;3 i'm sure you're gorgeous anyway
You say ';I believe I look better';, but prelude that with a what apparently you think are your negatives.





';I just realized allllll the flaws my face has..';


Why?


Did someone just say something terrible about/to you?


I'm sure this isn't your first day looking into a mirror.





You say nothing about your age, what your mom looks like,


or maybe your older sisters if you have any.


Stay with feeling good about yourself and the rest will follow.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/


Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ hair highlighting// Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
here's a way you can make your eye brows appear higher. with both of your index and middle finger, push up your eyebrows and at the same time, tighten the muscles around your eyebrow/forehead. hold for at least 10 seconds then release. you can repeat if you want it higher. you will notice the difference immediately.
I have not seen your hair, but i would say waist length is a bit too long. If its cut by your chin it would make your face look more chubby and wide. I'd go for shoulder length or within a couple inches below for your hair. Also coloring your hair the right color for your complexion can make all the difference, there are guides for things such as that on the internet that are easy to find. Im also sure they're are some very unique ways to manipulate the way your face looks by make up. But i am a guy and do not know any of that. Just remember half of the things you named very little people actually realize those. Every celebrity and movie star has tiny flaws like that, good luck1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection