Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm naturally pale... (beauty tips)?

but love to have a little glow about me to make myself more confident to show some flesh.


What fake tan do you recommend without me going orange or it smelling strongly.


i only want a light glow i could possibly build up after time.


plus i dont want to spend lots of money.


ive been using cocabutter body glow to make my skin soft so when i apply tan it shouldnt streak.


what are your fake tan magics?I'm naturally pale... (beauty tips)?
I am naturally very pale too, so I feel your pain! I have searched high and low for a faint bronzer that will give me some color without looking orange and fake and having the rest of body not be the same color as my face lol. Recently I discovered this great bronzer at Victoria Secret. Its two toned which makes you look more natural and the one with the pink hue is great for people with paler complexions! hope I could help :) good luckI'm naturally pale... (beauty tips)?
I recommend you use st tropez gradual tan moisturiser in light to medium.Im really pale too and when i want a bit of a 'glow' this is what i use.Its a nice light tan colour that wouldn't go orange or dark if you applied it everyday and night because of it stops after a certain point and when i use it i only have to use it three times a week because even though it isn't dark it stays until you exfoliate it off.But put it on before you go to bed though because even though it doesn't smell half as much as other tanning products its still a noticeable smell.It costs around 拢13 and lasts for ages,ive tried lots of tanning and gradual tanning products and this s the best ive tried by far.St Tropez auto bronzant is also good but you go very noticeably darker and isn't the best thing to use for you first time doing it.This is really easy to apply and you can't get it wrong and it never goes patchy or streaky.





You can buy it in larger boots and superdrug stores and online :)


http://shop.st-tropez.co.uk/everyday-bod鈥?/a>
I wouldn't recommend using one :| You could turn orange. How do you know that you won't? I tried one once, thinking I wouldn't turn orange, and I did.


If you're old enough, just go to a tanning salon a few times and you'll be fine.. it's not all that expensive.





But I love pale skin.
A lot of people strive to get the pale look, i don't know how much exercise you do, but a jog of a couple of miles (or even a walk) every day or so will give you a rosey glow.
I'm really pale, and I like it, you should be proud of your skin tone. But I'd say just use a tiny bit of bronzer, it looks nicer than fake tan.
Nicola Roberts from girls aloud has brought a new make up range out for pale skinned girls


http://www.jellypongpong.com/
have you seen fashion week spring 09? they are all pale. It is so haute right now! but if you must. try NARS bronser or cliniqueup- lighting liquid illuminator.
pale is great! I'm really pale, and i think it makes colors look better on you. Don't tan! why be fake when you can be real and beautiful?
one of my best friends uses dove body glow and says its the best thing for her :)
i find pale people more attractive than tanned :)
pale is great! don't turn into an orange fiend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection