Friday, December 11, 2009

Beauty tips?????? please help me!!?

how do u get really shiny non greasy frizzz free hair and clear skin? becuz mine is really bad!!Beauty tips?????? please help me!!?
Shower %26amp; Wash your hair every day %26amp; find a shampoo brand that says it is for frizzy but also oily hair.


Its important to shampoo your hair twice to wash all the oil out.





Use a deodorant soap or an acne soap for your body. Dont use deodorant soap on your face %26amp; neck ~~ Use Dove or Cetaphil to cleanse your face %26amp; not dry it out too much.





Oily hair is not good for you face either ~~ it causes more clogged pores %26amp; break outs. Dove has a Frizz Control Therapy Shampoo at drug stores. L'Oreal has great shampoos too.





I use Clean %26amp; Clear acne products ~~ it works for me %26amp; its easy to find at drug stores or most store like Target or WalMart.Beauty tips?????? please help me!!?
I have naturally curly hair and wear it straight most of the time. My hair stays straight until I wash it, even where I live (rainy humid Seattle). I apply two pumps of Extra strength John Frieda Frizz Eaze Hair Serum, smoothing it through WET hair. Then, I blow dry with a big flat brush. When hair is completely dry, I use the Paul Mitchell Smoothing Iron flat iron in two inch sections. That is it. I finish with the John Frieda Frizz Eaze Hairspray where necessary, and touch it up daily with the flat iron around the scalp area. I wrap hair in a dry towel while showering.





For clear skin, try the neutrogena line for acne:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Read the reviews; 4 of 5 stars.
for clear skin wash your face or use a typical face moistuizer or deep pore scub





and for hair i agree you should you sun silk!!


and leave in conditioner or you could straighten you hair but pit oil on it before you straighten it so the irpn won't dry our you hair it will just soak up the oil
well to keep my skin clear i use a facial wash and moisturiser called 'simple'.


for hair i use 'aussie' which controls frizz and sunsilk which keep shair sleek with a nice shine.





hope this helps! good luck x
for clear skin you need to drink LOADS of water.


i thought that wud never work but recently ive been drinking nothing but water and my skin is dead clear


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection