Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need beauty tips please.....?

I have thick light brown hair down to the middle of my back (Naturally Wavy), and hazel eyes. I can have access to any types of makeup, just please keep it very simple. How can I do my hair?I need beauty tips please.....?
For makeup:


Covergirl TruBlends Powder- this eliminates shine and oil, and gives a fresh blended look without the mess and crap of foundation.


Covergirl Mauve colored Blush- spalsh across the apples of your cheeks for a fresh and healthy look


Copper and Tan colored eyeshadow ( Im sure covergirl has some )


Covergirl LashBlash Mascara


Covergirl Lipshimmers- clear gloss





For hair:


try using a moisterizing or shine conditioner


scrunch using some mouse, so create full waves


pull back with a beret, or pony tail holder leaving a few strands to frame your faceI need beauty tips please.....?
Eyeliner :) maybe some foundation? Lil bit of lip gloss is good too.





For hair you can have layers and side bangs :)





Just keep it nice and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection