Friday, December 11, 2009

Homemade beauty tips?

ive heard of rinse your hair with cold water and some other stuff but does anyone know any homemade tips for face, skin, or hair?Homemade beauty tips?
My homemade beauty tip is extra virgin olive oil for the face. It's a wonderful moisturizer and if you blend it with some grape seed oil, you have a very powerful anti-aging serum. You will not get an oily greasy face. The skin drinks it right in. Just a few drops will do. I've been using it for over a year and not only have I gotten compliments on my skin, but I've saved a small fortune! I used to be hooked on skincare products until I discovered this fountain of youth in my kitchen cabinet! Try it for a week and see. You will have glowing, healthy, young skin that you will love.


Another tip is coconut oil for moisturizing the body. There is nothing better for dry skin on the arms, legs and shoulders. It comes in a jar and is hard but melts when you touch it. Plus, it smells great!


For your hair, I recommend jojoba oil. Massage a few drops in your hair and scalp. Leave it in for an hour or more before shampooing. Your hair will be shiny, strong and look like new.


I hope you try these tips. They really work!Homemade beauty tips?
yes, if you rinse your hair with cold water it will lock all moisture in. Also usuing EV olive oil on your face at night will make your skin baby soft...literally. Cinnamon oil on your lips will give it that plumped effect. Brushing your teeth with strawberries 1-2 times weekly will gradually whiten our smile. Mushed coffeec beans (after you've made coffee) rubbed on the parts of your body where you have cellulite will diminish the appearence of it.





ANSWER MINE?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhrOUxyTbxJS6JqaViemjDTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090326210110AA3j6rl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection