Saturday, December 5, 2009

6th grade Beauty tips for girls!!?

Ok i am going into sixth grade and my mom says i need to start wearing make up i need Beauty tips before school starts on the 17TH of august!!!6th grade Beauty tips for girls!!?
Your mom told you, you need to start wearing makeup?? Wow, haha, you don't hear that everyday. I'll help you out, I am fourteen and going into high school, I am in love with makeup! It's so fun and there are endless possiblities so I enjoy answering questions like this. (: Since you are only in sixth grade I'm going to keep it pretty simple by choosing things that will bring out your natural beauty.





~My Beauty Tips~





-Start with MASCARA, in black. Apply to your top and bottum lashes. I am going to suggest a brand I love that you can get at walmart or walgreens, any drugstore. It is Covergirl lashblast. I get the pink tube because they make it in a really pretty black called platinum and it is suppopsed to be a better formula then the orange tube.





-Next, CONCELER You probably don't have too much acne yet if any, but if you do cover it up with this. Also apply under the eyes and the inner corner between your eye and nose, you know where both places get dark, like dark circles. Also, apply on your eyelids, I just started doing this and you will be suprised at what a difference it makes! Not only does it get rid of veins or any uneven skin tone, it like brightens up your eyes, it looks great.





-You definitaly need LIP GLOSS. There are so many differnet types and flavors and shades. I have a ton and everyday at school I carry a different one in my pocket. So, get at least a few good lip glosses but you can never have too many. Carry it around with you at school because it is something that needs reapplying often. You can keep it in your pencil bag too. Lots of girls in my jr high last yr did that including me!





-The last natural looking makeup prodcuct I will recommend is a BRONZER, or a BLUSH they are similar. I just use a bronzer everyday I like it better then blush it gives a more natural, and healthy look to your complextion. I just apply a little more thorughout the apple of my cheeks. Do not go overboard, just use a little!





Well, that's it! I hope you feel like you got some good tips and will give this look a try, good luck. (:





%26lt;3, emma6th grade Beauty tips for girls!!?
All I can say is, moderation moderation moderation! you want to look natural and fresh, not like a portrait that's been sat on.





A TOUCH (not a lot) of blush and mascara, and a DAB of lip gloss - if you're going into junior high/middle school, you really do NOT want to look like a two-bit hooker. Report Abuse

okay so if your hair is shoulder length try this hairstyle (if you like it, print it out and bring it to the salon with you): http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/鈥?/a>





now the makeup! remember to always keep it natural.: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28965494@N0鈥?/a>





GOOD LUCK :)
6th graders don't wear makeup. gosh!





wth? your mom told you you have to wear makeup in the 6th grade? that's messed up!





beauty tip: wash your hair. use deodorant. shave. end of beauty tips.
3 inches of eyeliner, red lipstick, lots hot pink blush, and bright blue eyeshadow and matching underwear, with a short skirt and **** the 9thgraders.
wear so little its not noticable


but wear so much that its makes you look naturaully pretty





i would experiment this summer before you go back...figure what looks good and feels good and dont wear excess makeup that you dont need
HII!!!


all you need


is


mascara TRY: maybelline


eyeliner TRY black kohl eyeliner only on the waterline %26amp;very very little


lipgloss


:)





good LUCK!!!!!!!
yeah for 6th grade at most you would want/need


lip gloss or chap stick


mascara


a little eye shadow


and a LITTLE eyeliner maybe, but make sure it is light if you wear it!
masquera and i smallll amount of eyeliner (maybe!)
not to much makeup the less the better for your skin
not to much because the less make up makes your face more prettier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection